Department of Anesthesiology
1.Establishment of Negative Pressure OT
- Ventilator training for faculties from various departments.
- Staff training (Nurses)- Ventilator and ICU Management
- House Surgeons :
- Webinars and Online Academic Programmes
3. Attending calls outside OT ( ICU, CCU, Ward, Casualty)
- Attended calls for Intubation, Ventilator setting, Ventilator Trouble shooting, NIV management, HFNC management.
- Central line insertion calls.
- Cannulation calls.
- Ryle’s Tube / Freka insertion calls.
- Sample collection for ABG
- Sample collection for Routine Investigations.
4. Covid-19 Surgeries ( Obstetric, General Surgery, Orthopedic, ENT) (Positive, Suspected and Negative)
- Semi Emergency Surgery
- Emergency Surgery
- Monitored Anesthesia Care/ Local Anesthesia/General and Regional Anesthesia.
- Post operative management of patients.
5.During Karipur Flight Tragedy- Disaster Management
6. Procurement of Equipment (VLS, Bronchoscope, USG etc).
7.Tertiary Care Training for Doctors- Covid-19 Management.
|1||Dr. MUNISH P .K|
|3||Dr. Baseema T|
|5||Dr.Sharun K K|
|9||Dr. Sinitha Koyassan|